Home Forums Open Discussion What does it mean to be a masculine man?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Highlander
      Keymaster

“We are, each of us, alone. And this is the first law of masculinity. And it is the most important law. Your value is equal to the value which you bring to the tribe. We are not equal. You are not special. Respect is earned, not given. Your brothers will not love you unconditionally for who you are, just being yourself. They will criticize you, push you to your limits, bring out the best in you, and give you their respect when earned. And this isn’t shocking at all. This is common knowledge to any man. Your childhood is over. The boy is dead. It’s time to be a man for the rest of your life.” — Jack Donovan

And why is this important?

“My readership know my position on firearms laws and the Second Amendment. My latest screed can be found here. I have written many other jeremiads against the violence brokers in the government.

“Every one of these infringements is legally stamped and approved by the Federal government tentacled agencies and robed government employees.

“Every one of these infringements is an abridgement of your de jure and de facto right to defend you and yours.

“Every one of these would have been a sufficient causus belli for the festivities at Lexington Green on 19 April 1775 and every one of these is a violation of the intent and spirit of the Declaration of Independence for which the Constitution was the tombstone.”

https://zerogov.com/men-and-weapons-the-quality-of-refusal-by-bill-buppert/

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.