Home Forums Open Discussion Is Modern Government Just Another Organized Gang?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Highlander
      Keymaster

Is Modern Government Just another Organized Gang?

I suspect that we all have different views about government, but the question of whether or not government is just another organized gang (like the mafia or the more than ten alleged Jewish gangs) has been made by many people through the years. So, is there any truth in the question? Let’s see.

Perhaps we should start by defining ‘organized gang.’ The US Department of Justice helps us understand what organized crime is by this definition from their own website: https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ocgs/international-organized-crime

“Transnational Organized Crime refers to those self-perpetuating associations of individuals who operate internationally for the purpose of obtaining power, influence, monetary and/or commercial gains, wholly or in part by illegal means, while protecting their activities through a pattern of corruption or violence. There is no single structure under which international organized crime groups operate; they vary from hierarchies to clans, networks and cells, and may evolve to other structures.”

So, is government an organization of individuals who operate internationally? Does government try to obtain power, influence and monetary and/or commercial gains? Does government operate legally? Does government try to protect its activities through a pattern of corruption and violence? Ignoring the fact that the international banksters ARE transnational organized criminal gangs, the last two questions beg the next question of whether or not the government operates on a legal basis, and whether or not it uses a pattern of corruption and violence to protect its activities.

Of course, once we get into the questions about the legality of government, we start to look at how government operates and what it does, and when we do that, there are a HUGE amount of legitimate questions that then arise. For example, with American election system corruption being what it is, does the US government (for example) actually represent the American people? Or, alternatively, does the government support the ‘shadow government’ instead of the American people? If the US Constitution was used to create and define the functions of the federal government, why would some one like Nancy Pelosi laugh when asked about the constitutionality of a particular bill? Aren’t all federal government actions supposed to be limited and controlled by what is written in the Constitution? [And yes, I’m an originalist]

And while congress is on the table, why do congress critters swear an oath of allegiance to the military regime of is-rael? [NB, I hyphenate certain words to avoid censorship] And with regard to the executive branch, why has it, via the Obama signed-into-law Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, declared that it can treat the American people in the same manner it treats its foreign enemies? Does this help explain all of the psyops and false flag attacks against Americans? What about Sandy Hook, a false flag event that occurred before the Smith-Mundt was enacted? Was Sandy Hook an oops, or was it an illegal action? How malicious is the US government toward its own people, and why does it support zio-nist is-rael’s needs above and before American needs? Are the American people the enemy of the US government?

The executive branch, while ostensibly serving and protecting the American people, has openly declared many violent ‘wars on nouns’ (e.g. war on terror, war on drugs, etc.) against the American people, and has been waging undeclared (i.e. unconstitutional) military and secret wars, for many decades, against other countries to the extent that it has destroyed many peaceful countries who have never declared war on, or threatened, the American people with any harm. Why is that? Are the people of the world the enemy of the US government? Are we humans only of value when we support the government? What happens when we stop supporting the government? We know what happens when we threaten zio-nist is-rael. Will the US government do the same thing to the American people?

So, I leave, for you, dear reader, the original question about whether or not modern government is just another organized gang. I speculate that it is. What do you think?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.